Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010


New pieces are being added every day. I particularly like this new one that is so different from anything I've ever made. The idea came to me very late at night. Originally I was going to include large blue coral beads on the ribs themselves, but started pounding away at the ribs before I put the bead on. Meh.... So, I added the Lapis beads along the spine. I like it much better this way. Thanks to Marcus for the idea of the name. I agree that they look like ribs. That first rib that goes off in the other direction I like to think is the one given to Eve. She refused to wear like all the other ones, but instead, went off in her own direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North Hollywood, CA, United States
I believe we are the Universe's attempt to understand itself. Art in its myriad forms is an expression of that attempt to understand.